Featuring shows twice a year with over 2,700 vendors from around the world to shop from, ASD Market Week in Las Vegas has you covered. From March 17th to the 20th, resellers and retailers everywhere are welcome to find new suppliers and vendors by looking at thousands of high-margin products, attending over 100 educational seminars, and enjoying exclusive deals and perks designed for ASD attendees. Browse products from every category you can think of, including drug store and pharmacy, dollar store, convenience, footwear, pet supplies, and more.
Over 100 free educational sessions will be available to ASD attendees. Businesses such as the Independent Retailer Conference and the Internet Merchants Association will provide seminars on topics covering small business operations, retail store design, consumer trends, store planning, visual merchandising, social media, small business marketing, private label, and e-commerce. ASD has a full schedule of their educational sessions on their website, so you can plan ahead and make sure you don’t miss anything.
Get access to all of the latest on-trend products. ASD Market Week is the most comprehensive trade show for consumer merchandise, bringing the world’s widest variety of products together in one efficient shopping experience. ASD Market Week is also home to the SourceDirect trade show, a B2B show for importers, distributors, wholesalers, and large retailers to buy wholesale goods directly from overseas manufacturers. SourceDirect at ASD is the go-to destination for buyers looking to source new product categories and find new ways to directly profit from manufacturers coming from top sourcing countries. Use SourceDirect’s factory matchmaking program, to set up a customized buying experience for your booth. Find unique merchandise to set your booth apart from the rest!
Attendees will receive exclusive buyer perks. ASD partners with the best hotels, popular shows, and clubs to bring buyers exclusive deals so that they can make the most of their buying trips after hours. Bus transportation to the show is also offered from many of the hotels in the surrounding area. Not only will you get these not-to-miss deals, but you will also get the opportunity to make connections and to network and meet retail industry experts. Whether you sell online, have a physical booth presence in a flea market, or both, ASD is truly the wholesale buying event that can’t be missed.
Here are some helpful hints for buyers, as provided by ASD Market Week:
- Do NOT pay cash up-front.
- Check to see if the company is registered with the Better Business Bureau or another major business directory such as Dun & Bradstreet. You can also find these by checking with your local consumer affairs department or the State Attorney General. This will also tell you if the company in question has any complaints against them.
- Make sure that the company has a legitimate address; you will want to stay away from post office boxes.
- Make sure that a legitimate phone number is available for each company. You can test this by calling the number and talking to a real person. You can leave a message but you also should expect a phone call back in a timely manner.
- Check with the state that the company is based out of and make sure it is licensed within that state.
- Never do business with a company that wants you to make immediate decisions or offers you deals that are too good to be true.
- Use your own good judgement — more times than not your gut feeling will lead you in the right direction.
ASD Market Week
March 17: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
March 18: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
March 19: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
March 20: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Las Vegas Convention Center