Save the date for one of the biggest and hoppy-est Oktoberfest events happening in Connecticut! Taking place in Hartford, the Parkville Oktoberfest will be a two-week long event beginning on September 20th and running through October 3rd.
Just like the traditional festival in Germany, the Parkville Oktoberfest offers a variety of different fun activities, food, and drinks each day of the event. Here is what you can expect:
Mondays through Thursdays:
- Daily Derman beer specials
- Monday night football in The Local
- Trivia Night Tuesdays
- Karaoke Wednesdays
- Outdoor live music on Thursdays
- Biergarten at The Hall is open to the public
- Local breweries will be pouring on site
- Especially for September 24:
- Thomas Hooker
- New England Brewing Co.
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Counterweight Brewery
- Especially for October 1:
- Phantom Brewing Co.
- Hog River Brewing
- Official Sam Adams Oktoberfest ticketed event in The Hall
- September 25th Weekend 1: purchase tickets here
- October 2nd Weekend 2: purchase tickets here
- Event details:
- Live German music
- Beer Bars
- Stein Hoisting Contest
- Festive food pop-ups
- Raffle prizes
- Outdoor pop-up shops
- Family friendly entertainment
For more information on the event, click here.
September 20 – October 3, 2022
1400 Park St., Hartford, CT 06106