Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lucasville Trade Days

1193 Fairground Road

Lucasville, OH 45648

Phone: 937-728-6643

Manager/Owner: Jim & Della Wirth

Come see the big Lucasville Trade Days event! Now re-energized, this event features dogs, and other farm animals, plus every kind of flea market treasure you can imagine! Bring your animals to sell, buy, or trade. Drag out your antiques or junk from the barn, garage, or attic, and turn them into cash at Lucasville! NEW for 2016: FREE parking on Fairground lots; general admission $3, 12 and under free. Please call 937-728-6643 or visit our website for more information.

8 Responses to “Lucasville Trade Days”
  1. Debbie Ray says:

I would like some information being a vendor the prices to set up for next year and what I would have to do to bring me stuff to sell

2. We were at the April 18 TrDe Days! We had a great weekend! I have been there for 15 years. I think this is the best there has ever been! We will. Be there in June!

3. Faith says:

There be birds

4. Courntey says:

Faith – as of right now, The Ohio Dept. of Agriculture, no birds or eggs can be brought into any event through the end of the year. If that status changes, we will update our website and Facebook page.

Debbie – Our current prices are $35 for an outside space (approx. 12×18) and $50 for an indoor space (approx. 10×10).

5. Is this a flea market, and if so, approximately how many vendors? Thank you.

6. Robbynn says:

I would like to come. Don’t see any date and time listed.

7. Kimmy51 says:

I would like to have the dates for this years 2016. I also would like to know we have to use a camper and we need to be close to a hook up. Can we come up on Thursday to hook up or wait on the long line just to get a place. Please let us know I appreciate you reading my question I will be anxiously waiting your answer . Again thank you.

8. Melissa Sim says:

Hey I bought an umbrella from a lady who sales out door furniture.Her name is Kathy great lady but it is missing part of pole.if any one nos her please respond.thankyou.