Sunday, December 17, 2017

Outdoor Market at Silver Saddle

Silver Saddle Outdoor Market
9001 North Highway 89
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: 928-254-3420

Manager/Owner: Amy & Scott Martin

Open from 8am-4pm Thursday – Monday, April- October. Located on seven acres of beautiful mountain beauty, we have a C-store, cafe, tavern, U.S. Post Office, 100+ spaces, parking for 300 vehicles, next to one of Arizona’s busiest highways (89 North) gateway to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Navajo reservation and short cut to Utah. We have more than 18,000 vehicles passing weekly, 200 tour buses plus unlimited motorcycle groups.

Comments

11 Responses to “Outdoor Market at Silver Saddle”
  1. Patricia Uding says:

Hi Paul, I’m an artist looking to market at your market place. When do you open? I hope this season isn’t as rainy as last year.
    Could I get your prices for booth spaces? Thank you much, Pat

2. Carmel Charlie-Singer says:

Hi, I’d like to know how much your booths are for the date on August 30th 2014?

3. Judi Treolo says:

I would like to know your booth sizes and prices. We’re too late for this summer, but would like to come in the summer of 2016 for the entire summer. Do you have discounted monthly rates? Are there any nice RV parks close to your market? We would plan to stay in the area for the duration.
    Judi T.

4. Joe says:

Are your spaces under a roof?
    If I bring my own EZ Up tents will I be able to use them?
    Is there security on the premises?
    Can we stay overnight in out van?

5. I have some of questions others have. Chatted with you last week on Facebook. Any price break if you pay for all three days?
    Can we camp overnight during sale days
    Can we pay for electric? We don’t mean RV just charging the phone, etc.
    Do we need our own ez up? Thanks

6. Lea Cox says:

Can you send me another application for your market? I seem to have lost the one I had . . .

Thanks,

Lea

7. Dan Lynn says:

Hi
    I build and sell unique kitty condos and scratching posts.
    I’m interested in selling at your market.
    At your convenience, please call me @ 720-309-3097.
    Thanks,
    Dan

8. Liz Sloan says:

Hi, Please tell me if I can apply for vendor space this Oct.? I am interested in something with range of vintage items which I sell. Look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely Liz Sloan, Peoria AZ

9. Becky Howell says:

I have many questions about pricing, dates,regulations,ext. please call me at your convenience at 928-600-7064. Thank you. Becky

10. Gaylene Soper says:

Please send me pricing, requirements, do you provide tents, are there other artists wanting to share?

11. Kathi Tanamachi says:

Could you please send me a price listing with space sizes? Thank you