Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How Bazzar

Main Street

Lewisville, TX 75067

Manager/Owner: Leslie Paul
Tel.:  office: 972-537-5560, cell: 214-960-7830
Fax: 972-537-5565

Diverse sellers’ market offering only NEW merchandise. Indoor climate controlled booths starting at 10′ by 10′. Open Saturday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Vendor set up Friday 12 -6PM. Located on busy street with tons of foot traffic. Booths are styled like convention spaces with pipe and drape set-up, perfect for selling your items! Call for reservations or more information. Find us online at www.howbazzar.com

Comments

9 Responses to “How Bazzar”
  1. Mike Davies says:

This is the best thing that has hit Gainesville Outlet Mall In years. These guys are doing an indoor vendor market thats indoors and cool AC year round. I love the fact that they are marketing this deal with Event type shows monthly, They have several big brands that follow their market, that helps the vendor with traffic. The pole and drape is like what we do in the conventions, thats great and looks very neat and functional, Everyone should get their booth tied up quickly they have a sept classic car show coming.

2. Ron Walls says:

I heard a rumor is Mr. Jeffrey Jordan also OWNS this place too?

3. Kerry Cooper says:

So glad to hear you have come to Lewisville. We end our vacation in WA in Oct and hope we can get a space then. will send all my friends and customers that way. Can’t wait to see everyone James & Kerry Talent and treasures

4. Dexter Woo says:

Love “How Bazzar” vendor market! Great place to sell and also a great place to buy merchandise. Love the A/C on these hot summer days!

5. Joe Kipe says:

Thank you for that info. I think I will attempt to contact him to inform him about the way Leslie Paul is running the Bazzar. Completely unethical, and it’s a scam for the vendors.

6. Jeffrey Jordan says:

I did not own How Bazzar. Leslie Paul is the owner/founder of How Bazzar. I am the investor for How Bazzar.

Jeffrey Jordan

7. Jeffrey Jordan says:

I am trying to reach Leslie Paul but I have hard time trying to find him.

8. Rocky says:

Jeffery Jordan – I’m looking to invest in it. Advice.

9. Leslie Paul says:

everyone relax How Bazzar is back and we invite everyone to visit our new facility we are in Lewisville Tx on Main St check out the website for opening dates. Limited space, vendors come on this is a great traffic center.
    Thanks