Monday, April 23, 2018

ADDRESS:
1488 Rahway Avenue
Avenel, NJ 07001
Phone: 732-943-2617
Manager/Owner: Jack & Bill Petty

Description:
Fantastic year-round market that has been in NJ since the 1940′s! We have over 150 vendor spaces, sheds and stores, too. New, used and antique merchandise, lots of free parking. Hours are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, 6am – 4pm.

Comments

27 Responses to “Avenel Flea Market”
  1. Janice says:

I would like to know the prices for renting spots. I would be putting tables up and also is there any inside spots. Do we came early and wait in line or can we get an reg. spot ahead of time. I would be interested in a thursday. Thank you

2. Karrym Jones says:

How much for the day to be a vendor?

3. Efie Jimenez says:

I would like to now the prices for renting a space. I need a small spot for my merchandise.

4. Shelley says:

I am interested in selling at your flea market please send me information regarding reserving a table.

5. My daughter and I would be interested in renting a space to get rid of some merchandise. Please send me info regarding reserving a table. Thanks

6. mary says:

would like to sell at your market is market open on tuesday, how much for a spot, is it indoors or outdoors, do I need to reserve

7. Gary says:

Hi,how much is a space for Thursday…Thank You

8. Jamie says:

I would like to know how much it would be for a small spot at the flea market on a Saturday. I make handmade jewelry and would a chance to sell it. Please email me back. Thank you

9. Gail Hyman says:

Please provide cost for renting tables, as well as availability for vendor space. Thank you

10. Gail says:

Please reply !!! How should I register to have a table at the flea market and what are the costs?

11. Rosa Lobo says:

Would like to know if I need a permit to sell my items at the flea market and where do I have to go to rent a table.

12. Valerie King says:

I would like information regarding becoming a vendor such as the cost to rent space on Saturday and or Sunday. The products that I am interesting in selling is reasonably priced costume jewelry for all ages. I would appreciate your consideration.

13. Hello,
    I am interested in finding out the cost for renting and space and a table, if provided on a Saturday. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

14. Kristina says:

Would like to know the pricing for a table/spot on Saturday morning please

15. Andre says:

For all asking questions why don’t you call the number above? That’s why it’s marked in red. They’re not going to answer questions about their business a public forum.

16. Ryon says:

I’ve been calling to reserve a space for your flea market but no one seems to ever answer. I’ve left messages as well but no one has returned my called neither. Could someone please get back to me thanks.

17. Patricia says:

I have the same problem,call to reserve but no one answer pls returned my called or send e-mail thank you for your support

18. How much is it to rent a table on a Saturday?

19. Divyajot Dua says:

I would like to sell some jewelry and nice handmade items. Most of the items are branded, new and between the range of $10.00 to $40. What’s the cost to rent a table please. My number is 9083139737.

Best,

Divya

20. Susan says:

please send me information abt selling at your flea market ie the cost per spot. Thank u

21. Liz rovetto says:

Hi! Woukd you Please send me info on setting up a table at your market?
    I am a small vendor who sells handmade creative jewelry and crocheted items. My instagram name is Elhis_designs.
    Thanks!

22. Precious Wheeler says:

Please send me information about how to rent space at this flea market. Thank you.

23. Joy Jones says:

Hi, I would like to know about renting a table at your flea market for the day. I am unsure of what day I would like to come and sell. I just need prices for the day, tables or do you rent tables,what time do vendors need to be there, and any other pertinent info.

Joy Jones

24. Lawrence campbell says:

I am interested in selling food Friday to Sunday please let me know the cost For the three days thank you looking forward to hear from you soon also your requirements

25. Leslie Palacio says:

Mr Bill and Jack Petty

I have been to your flea market and saw that there is potential

for my husband and I to invest in renting a spot at your market, would you be kind enough to

to inform us on how much it will cost.

Mr and Mrs Palacio

26. Ron G. says:

I would like to see your operation, are the hours listed above still in place. last post is May, 2016. Thanks.