Friday, January 19, 2018

Southaven Flea Market

7360 Hwy 51

Southaven, MS 38671

Owner: Betty Cardosi, Manager: Rowell Cardosi

Indoor/outdoor market open year round with over 400 spaces. 4th weekend of every month. Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm. New vendors welcome. Contact Rowell Cardosi for more information.

Comments

20 Responses to “Southaven Flea Market”
  1. Yolanda says:

I need info on vending, for the fourth saturday to come. Please contact me.

2. Penny Barnett says:

Can you tell me if the lady with the reading glasses is still there! Thanks

3. Bobbie Quinn says:

I make bows and bow holders for children’s hair. I would like to get a booth for January 2014. If you would please give me a phone # to contact you about this I would appreciate it. Thank you.

4. Hi There, I sell Jewelry in candles and I would like to find out what I need to do and cost to set up a table at your venue. Thanks for the info. Heidi Browning

5. Akela Rucker says:

Hello..i’m wanting to find out more info on the cost to set up as a new vendor..Please contact me as soon as possible..Thanks

6. Ken Smith says:

I have some beautiful solid bamboo boxes with hinged top perfect for keepsakes or collectibles. How can I set up as a vendor?9012197282

7. Sherry says:

Hi, are you in need of any food vendors for your flea market?

8. Good Morning! I’m interested in being a vendor in June 2015.. My products are the It Works Natural beauty health and wellness products. The signature product is the Crazy bodily applicator wraps. I am requesting additional information on vendor fees and policy! You may reach me by email or cell 6628226283.. Thanks a million!

9. Please contact me by email or cell 6628226283. I’m interested in being a vendor, needed vendor information, fees and policy! Thank you so much! My products are It Works natural Health beauty and wellness. Signature product is the ultimate body wraps!

10. Charles H says:

Hey Mr.Cardosi. I love your flea market, and look forward to coming ever month. I would love to become a part of the dedicated service that’s given to those who come. Please email me the information needed to take part. Thanks, see you the 4th Saturday of July.

11. Hi, Please email me information about being a vendor at the Southaven Flea market
    Many thanks

12. I would like to be a vendor on Saturday and Sunday October 24 and October 25 , 2015 please call me ASAP at 9015527777

13. Could I get new vendor information please

14. Judy Brister says:

I would like to get information on booth cost, size and if it has electricity. I make childrens pants, bows and pillow case dresses. I also have an embrodiery machine to put initials on the pants, dresses and bows. Thank you for your help.

15. I sell Scentsy Products. This is a company that sells waxes and warmers, skin care for men and women. There is a kids product line. Laundry, cleaning supplies and more. I am interested on the cost of 2 tables for the weekend event in May.

16. My contact information is 517-316-6271 web address is https://sellinggreatscents.scentsy.us and email is dwscentsy@gmail.com

17. James says:

I want to get a booth at the flea market how do I do that and how much

18. Jo Ann Dauberger says:

Is this flea market still open?

19. Jo Ann Dauberger says:

What time does it start on Saturday’s?

20. Patrice says:

I am interested in selling camp cards please send me information about what I need to do to be set up as a vendor.