Sunday, December 17, 2017

Peddler’s Pass Old Time Farmer’s and Flea Market

6201 East Highway 69
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Manager/Owner: Suzy Arnold
Phone: 928-775-4117
Web: www.peddlerspass.com

Fri. through Sun. 6am to 3pm, year round. Vendors welcome and can register Thurs. and Fri. 10am to 4pm. Farmer’s market in separate building. Great concessions and restrooms available. Find us on Facebook or at www.peddlerspass.com

Comments

9 Responses to “Peddler’s Pass Old Time Farmer’s and Flea Market”
  1. Valerie gambill says:

I was wondering the cost to be a vender at the flea market

2. I miss you all of you guys & this wonderful flea market! Its been so many years now! Good to know you are still in business! I am trying to get down to Camp Verde to unload my storage unit full of goodies! May try to come over one weekend & sell some things, before returning to Nevada.

Just curious, does John Moyer still sell there? Best wishes for a wonderful season!

Cat :)

3. If you do know John Moyer, please give him my email! om.sweethome@yahoo.com.
    Thanks! CAT Kindsfather

4. Robin says:

I wanted to know the price for Friday. I also wondered if I can just drive up this Friday? What time should I be there?

Robin

5. Carlos Perez says:

Are you guys open Fridays? And what are the hours? And what do I need to go sell there?

6. Howard Meade says:

What is the possibility of parking a motorhome there ?

7. love this swap meet, come up from Tucson when ever we can. have not been for a few years because of illness. but love the farmers market and love the way Susy treats people. drives around an makes sure people are doing alright.will call Thursday July 30 to make sure we can get our favorite spot 68 or 69….Peggy Mariani tuson 520 889 2027

8. Suzy Arnold says:

Contact us on Facebook our web page is down.
    Peddlers Pass “old time farmers and flea market”
    Call Thursday thru Sunday 928 775-4117
    ????

9. Karyn McB says:

Can one ONLY register on Thu. and Fri. 10am to 4pm? Is there generally space availability if one ISN’T a recurrent vendor? Are “drive-ups” welcomed (and is one then relegated to the “back forty”)? How much does it cost for a one-day space rental? Two days? All three days of a given week? Peddler’s Pass might consider updating their online image with a well-designed, more informative (and perhaps interactive) web-page. Unfortunately, I now have more questions than answers after visiting this site.