Sunday, July 5, 2015

Montuori’s Flea Market

186 Massachusetts Avenue

Lunenburg, MA 01462

Manager/Owner: Betty

Phone: 978-343-4079

Outdoor market open Sat. and Sun. 6am – whenever, May – October.

Comments

10 Responses to “Montuori’s Flea Market”
  1. Edward says:

I am interested in becoming a vendor this weekend. Could you give me more information on cost and availability?

Thank You.
    Edward

2. Amnada says:

3. melanie says:

what is your policy on sales of small animal pets such as gerbil hamsters and rats?

4. rosie says:

I have seen people selling birds….puppies ….etc there

5. Shalini says:

Hello,

I am also interested in being a vender. Can you please give me information regarding cost, availability, and set up time?

Shalini

6. cq says:

The market opens at 6, so I expect if you are there at 6, you can pick your table and start setting up. Reserved tables have a reserved sign. The owner will come around and collect the table fee sometime during the morning. Last I knew the fee was $15. The market is a nice small market and seems to be busier on Saturdays.

7. Mary says:

Is the flea market open in October. Can you send me details. I would like to rent a table. thank you mary

8. Brian says:

Hello,
    If I were to be a vendor, would I need to get there early to pay for a table or sign anything? Please let me know. Thanks

9. When are we opening this season.still whish to reserve Mtytable on sundays. If it I
    S ok when you lower the tables I’ll come down and put my name on it. Thanks. ( take next to June )

10. cherisa says:

can you tell me when you will be opening for the season this year?