Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mission Tiki Swap Meet

4407 State Street

Montclair, CA 91763

Manager/Owner: Doug Davis

Phone: 909-628-0019

Outdoor swap meet open year round Wed., Fri., Sat. & Sun. 6am-2pm.  www.missiontiki.com or find us on Facebook!

Comments

13 Responses to “Mission Tiki Swap Meet”
  1. Donna Kloss says:

Hello I would like to become a vendor/seller at your swap meet
    I sell handmade hair bows,diaper cakes,banners along with other
    Crafts :) can you send me some information?

2. Willie Watkins says:

Was hoping to talk to Doug Davis I need to rent a spot at the Mission swap meet please call Willie@323-347-8645 thank you.

3. janet says:

I want to sell stuf next week what do i need???to start

4. Shelonda says:

I am interested in selling household items. What are your requirements?
    909-877-3565

5. Josefina Terrones says:

Hello, I want to get a space.
    I would like to know the requirements to get started as a vendor.
    Thanks :)

6. traci saenz says:

I would like to know what is needed to get a vending space? I sell small home decor items.

7. veronica says:

I like to know the requirements to rent a space i will like to sell tacos.

8. Hello, wanted information on selling at your facility on Friday, what is your cost and can we sell different items. Can you send me info to my email please, Thank you

9. Arturo says:

How much is a space on weekend?

10. Arturo says:

I need a spot at swap meet call me 909 3580831

11. Julia Contreras says:

Hi I want to know the requirements to rent a space I Will like to sell aguas frescas.

12. Erica says:

How much is it to rent a spot

13. Michelle says:

to anyone who is asking for information on selling there.. i have found the link in the bottom that i hope you guys found helpful..