Monday, June 18, 2018

Uniondale, NY 11553

Phone: 973-789-1106

Fax:

Manager/Owner: Bob Brumale

Email: info@empirestatemarket.com

Web site: www.empirestatemarket.com

Held at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale every Sunday April – December. Open . 8am-4pm. Free parking and admission. ┬áHundreds of vendors. Additional vendors always welcome.

Comments

12 Responses to “Empire State Market”
  1. Bob Brumale says:

Under new ownership. OpenSaturdays.. web: http://www.newmeadowlandsmarket.com email vendorsamerica@aol.com Contact Bob Brumale

2. Bob Brumale says:

New Market Office Number 973-789-1106

3. Ken L. says:

Come Visit The Silver Jewelry Guy at Spot # 168 at the New Meadowlands Flea Market open Saturdays all year Long (Yes even in the Winter), Mention you seen this Ad and Receive a Special Discount off your Jewelry Purchase.We carry a wide selection of Rings,Chains,Charms,Semi-precious Gemstones and More.Come Check us out,Its a Fun place to Shop

4. Ken L. says:

Visit our website at http://www.SilverTopic.com For our Show dates
    We sell REAL Sterling Silver Jewelry & Semi-Precious Gemstones
    We Sell at the New meadowlands Flea Market Located at Giants Stadium Every Saturday,Why shop at the Mall when you can Shop with us Winter,Spring,Summer and Fall

5. David says:

I used to be a Meadowlands vendor, it used to be a great to take your family and friends and shop or just have a good time. Now it’s all different, with the new ownership this place has gone downhill quick. It went from 100 vendors to maybe 30 in a blink of the eye.

The new owners has raised the renting space to a price that by the time you read this it may have doubled.

I understand that the new owners outbid everybodies bid by $250,000 for this space, now the vendors have to pay it. QUICKLY !!!!.

Stay away Vendors. You will not make money here, You’re giving your profits to the new ownership.

6. Lori says:

I have shopped at the meadowlands flea market for years and loved the bargains, especially during the holidays. I have noticed that there seems to be a lot less vendors. I was wondering why that was. I didn’t know that it was under new management, as a previous writer mentioned. They must have really raised the rent. You really have to be some kind of tyrant to do that to those people in this economy. I hope the vendors come back. As a shopper I go there for the bargains not the management.

7. Ken L says:

Visit the Silver Jewelry Guy at Our New Space at the New Meadowlands Flea Market.Our New Spot # is 255 Check us out on Saturdays.Ask for Ken for Super Savings.

8. patrick says:

i love this MARKET. You can get anything you need

9. cynthia says:

I was just there this past Saturday. My son wants Dr Dre headphones. There is a vendor selling them. How do I know its not a fake? Since these headphones are expensive.

10. dave says:

just buy it from a legit place and you wont regret

11. Jack Smythe says:

Do you know of any flea markets in the area?

12. Ed says:

It is a nice facility, the problem is too many dogs. They dirty up the area and some are not too friendly.