Sunday, December 17, 2017

London Bridge Swap Meet

137 Paseo Del Sol
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Phone: 928-680-5685

Manager: Brandy

Open Sundays, Labor Day to Memorial Day. Fin dus online at   www.lakehavasuswapmeet.com

Comments

9 Responses to “London Bridge Swap Meet”
  1. pennybowles says:

wondering if you could send me info on the sunday market price,times,lienses required

2. penny bowles says:

wondering if you could send me info on the sunday market, prices and license req plus he spot prices.

oenny bowles

3. carla scott says:

please send me the infor on the sunday 2014 market, prices and licensing, plus spot prices. thank you.
    Scotty’s Dips

4. Kimberly says:

Wanting to know if you could send me the information on the sunday 2014 market, prices and licensing, plus spot prices. Thank You.

5. Debbie Watts says:

Wanting to know if you could send me information on the Sunday 2013 and 2014 market price and licensing. Thank you so much for your time. Debbie

6. Thomas Beaty says:

Could you send me information on price for spots and anything else I need to set up there please and God bless you

7. Ray says:

Are spaces available in Jan.2016? Size and price of space.Are reservations and permits required?Thank You

8. bev havlik says:

Need vendor info for March 2016.

9. Good Morning!!

I am very interested in some information regarding what is required to rent a space. I am a beaded jewelry designer and looking for possible options where I would be able to sell my jewelry. I reside in Kingman,Az.