Saturday, January 20, 2018

Log Cabin Flea Market

1635 Highway 46 South

Dickson, TN 37055

Manager/Owner: Wayne & Reba Harris

Phone: 615-446-4438

Outdoor,  open 1st Sat. weekend of every month, Thurs., Fri., Sat. and Sun. 8am until … Except January, February, July and August. Reservations not required but recommended. We have 72 20×20 spaces available. I-40 exit 172 Right 2.5 miles on Hwy. 46 South, 30 miles west of Nashville.

Comments

11 Responses to “Log Cabin Flea Market”
  1. Betty Casanova says:

Hello…I would like to know how much you rent your spaces for.
    Thank you!
    Betty Casanova

2. Donna Irlinger says:

I’m interested in a spot in March and April 2015. Could you please let me know if anything is available . Thank you,

615-924-9120

3. would like the prices on your spaces and do you have electric avalible….. thanks for your time and attention to our reqwest tim/bebra

4. Earlene says:

How much do you charge for a space? Do you have tables to rent as well? Please reply to email.

5. Hope says:

Hi Reba,
    Please call when you get a few minutes.
    Hope

6. Paula Terlecki says:

I am wanting to know the price for a space at the flea market. we are wanting to set up in the one coming up this weekend. thank you

7. Lisa Byrd says:

Hello, I’d like to ask questions regarding set up at the flea mkt.

8. Tony Hostler says:

Would like to know how much spaces are please

9. Kim says:

Hello. Interested in obtaining space for Nov. Please advise cost so we can decide if we want to reserve a space. Thanks for your ssistance

Kim

10. Patricia Verano says:

Would like to know about space rental. Any available and how much is the 20×20? Or what ever the sizes are???

11. Sandy Costa says:

I would love to reserve a space at your next flea market. How much do you charge for rental space? I only need a small amount of space. Thank you!