Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lake Worth Swap Shop & Drive In

3438 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33466
Manager/Owner: Toney
Phone: 561-965-3624

Best open air market in Palm Beach County! Produce, plants, furniture, new and used merchandise. Open 7am Mon & Thurs, 6:00 am Sat. & Sun. Visit us online at www.floridaswapshop.com

Comments

19 Responses to “Lake Worth Swap Shop & Drive In”
  1. sheila davidson says:

how much is it to get a spot for thursday and how is the attendance and what time do i need to be there to setup

• Gloria Mellinger says:

Hi Sheila,
      You can contact the market at 561-965-3624.
      Editor

• Benny B from the Beach says:

Just show up about an hour before opening to get a good spot, an attendant will assist you there.if you call no one will answer your better off showing up.

2. Neina says:

Hi there.

We been trying to called for the last few days, but no answered.
    Wondering how much to get a spot for Saturday, is there any spot available and what time do we need to be there to set up.

Thanks,
    neina

3. kyle p. says:

Moved from Lake Worth a couple years ago.. Definitely gonna check this place out. I always find stuff that I didn’t know I needed..

4. Jana says:

Hi

I would like to setup a spot at the market what do I have to do to enroll?

Thanks,

Jana

5. linda myers says:

I would like to rent a space for Saturday. Who can I call?

6. Gwen Darling says:

Hi, I have been trying to contact someone regarding rental space on weekends. I get busy signal from the phone number 561-965-3624. Please, contact me by email if the phone number is incorrect. I try this number daily.

Thank You.

7. Eunice Poppleton says:

Please send Information required for saleing on Saturday or Sunday. Time,Cost, Rules Etc.

Greatly Appreciated,
    Eunice Poppleton

8. Brooke Bullock says:

Trying to call to inquire about both rentals and information on to set up, hours, ect… please contact me back because I can’t get through with the number you have provided. Please and thank you

9. Margit Mitchell says:

I would appreciate any information you can send me regarding fees, space, required days and hour at the flea market for vendors. I would like to attend in the upcoming 2015 season.

• Sheila Meadows says:

You need to see the new manager at the swap shop as they will take you to the spaces that are available if you want a permanent spot.

10. Lydia Davino says:

How do I go about getting a spot to sell my used items?

11. Deb & Jim says:

Just raised customer parking fee to $4/$5 on Sat/Sun; WAY out of line. Used to visit every weekend for shopping & walking…today was our last visit on the weekend.

12. Deb Reamsnyder says:

Raised customer parking fees on weekends to $4 & $5; our last weekend visit was today.

13. Ilene McCarter says:

Who do you call about renting a space out for this weekend

14. lori says:

I’m interested in vending on Saturday. What time do I have to be there and how much to vend. Thank You. The number you posted has a busy.

15. michael says:

As the previous comments suggest, it seems that they never answer the phone, nor do they provide answers to commonly asked questions about the Lake Worth location on their website. They DO however, provide plenty of answers about their Fort Lauderdale location, so, this leads me to believe that they hope you will go to Ft. Lauderdale, which is, presumably, the most profitable location for them.