Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lake Worth Swap Shop & Drive In

3438 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33466
Manager/Owner: Toney
Phone: 561-965-3624

Best open air market in Palm Beach County! Produce, plants, furniture, new and used merchandise. Open 7am Mon & Thurs, 6:00 am Sat. & Sun. Visit us online at www.floridaswapshop.com

Comments

11 Responses to “Lake Worth Swap Shop & Drive In”
  1. sheila davidson says:

how much is it to get a spot for thursday and how is the attendance and what time do i need to be there to setup

2. Neina says:

Hi there.

We been trying to called for the last few days, but no answered.
    Wondering how much to get a spot for Saturday, is there any spot available and what time do we need to be there to set up.

Thanks,
    neina

3. kyle p. says:

Moved from Lake Worth a couple years ago.. Definitely gonna check this place out. I always find stuff that I didn’t know I needed..

4. Jana says:

Hi

I would like to setup a spot at the market what do I have to do to enroll?

Thanks,

Jana

5. linda myers says:

I would like to rent a space for Saturday. Who can I call?

6. Gwen Darling says:

Hi, I have been trying to contact someone regarding rental space on weekends. I get busy signal from the phone number 561-965-3624. Please, contact me by email if the phone number is incorrect. I try this number daily.

Thank You.

7. Eunice Poppleton says:

Please send Information required for saleing on Saturday or Sunday. Time,Cost, Rules Etc.

Greatly Appreciated,
    Eunice Poppleton

8. Brooke Bullock says:

Trying to call to inquire about both rentals and information on to set up, hours, ect… please contact me back because I can’t get through with the number you have provided. Please and thank you

9. Margit Mitchell says:

I would appreciate any information you can send me regarding fees, space, required days and hour at the flea market for vendors. I would like to attend in the upcoming 2015 season.

• Sheila Meadows says:

You need to see the new manager at the swap shop as they will take you to the spaces that are available if you want a permanent spot.