Monday, July 16, 2018

Hollywood Dog Track Flea Market @ Mardi Gras Casino

831 North Federal Highway (US 1 at Pembroke Road)
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Manager/Owner: Susan Adkins
Phone: 954-454-8666

Outdoor market open Fri., Sat. & Sun. November-April; Sat. & Sun., May-October. Free parking.

Comments

21 Responses to “Hollywood Dog Track Flea Market @ Mardi Gras Casino”
  1. Tiffany says:

How much does it cost to “rent” a small table and showcase each weekend? Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
    Tiffany
    917.623.6853

2. Stephanie says:

I am also wondering about how much it is to rent a table here. Also what are the times for the vendors? 954-24-5668

3. Vickie gorlick says:

Are there vendors who will resell household appliances from a house sale? Please tell me how to contact them

4. F Gilbert says:

Is it only outdoors? Is there an indoor area?

5. Paul Ponte says:

I sell some office supplies at flea markets as a hobby.No license. Do you have to have one? How big a space do we have? Where do you park your vehicle after unloading? All my supplies are new. Nothing used.!!!
    What are your fees to be a vendor there? And what days are we to be there?
    Is it strictly outdoors?
    I would love to be a vendor there , if profitable.
    Please call 954-966-4643—Home If no answer, leave message please.
    What time do vendors have to be there to set up etc,?
    A reply would be appreciated ASAP. Thank You.
    “THE PEN MAN”
    Paul
    Majority of my mdse. is pens. I am retired.

6. Paul Ponte says:

The Pen man
    Paul
    can also be emailed at paulp1968@bellsouth.net
    Interested in being a vendor.

7. anita percudani says:

Hello, I create artistic hand made collages that I would like to sell at your flea market. I have a facebook page and i am also on Esty.My face book page is http://www.facebook.com/giftsbyanita . It is called “Memories of a Lifetime”
    Please get back to me and let me know what the fees are and what the procedure is. Anita Percudani

8. carolyn stein says:

I am interested in renting space. Is there any indoor space?, what is the cost of renting a booth? Must I bring my own table? Can I rent for just one day? What are the vendor hours? set up time? Please contact me by phone or email carolynkstein@aol.com

9. Gill Velasquez says:

I sell vintage and retro jewelry would like to to participate as a vendor
    what is required?
    954-647-9222

Gill

10. Two Brwon T's says:

Come this LABOR DAY WEEKEND
    9/5/15 and 9/6/15
    8AM until 3PM

Mardi Gras Casino Flea Market
    Great Family Fun
    Tons of Vendors!!!

11. Wanda says:

How much is it to rent space for Saturday and Sunday?

12. ASTRIDVOXX says:

PLEASE how do we get in touch with Susan Adkins besides calling cause so far I have not been contacted and need to sell at the flea market this weekend and NEED information asap!! PLEASE post information on a website such as rates, any licenses required to purchase, how much they cost, where to get them , who to talk to, numbers, emails etc!
    Thanks
    Astrid Voxx

13. Debi says:

How much does it cost to rent a booth at gulf stream flea market

14. Annette says:

How much does it cost to rent space every weekend at Mardi Gras flea market? Have some items to sell that have not been used.

15. Ivelisse says:

I’am intereted to know how much is to rent a small space outside
    I handmade tutus ,hairbands,m tops for babies .
    Thank you!

16. Silvia says:

I would like to rent a small space. How much is that?
    Silvia

17. Diane Wenger says:

I carry a line of good quaity stainless steel wrap bracelets and earrings of Swarovski crystals and glass beads with surgical steel ear wires. I am inquiring about being a vendor on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please send info on your fees and my requirements to be a good vendor. Thank y9 vety much for your help.
    Gratefully,
    Diane

18. Nina says:

I would like to rent a table. What is the procedure? Who , where, should I call ? Thank you!

19. Nina says:

I need to rent a table. Who, where should I call ? Thank you !

20. Do you have the name of the large swim suit vendor there??

21. Mary Tabela says:

Do you have contact information or the vendor that sells watches & does watch repair? I was at the flea market Saturday and his booth is gone. You may forward my request to him to contact me at my email. Thank you