Friday, April 29, 2016

Crows Landing Flea Market

3113 Crows Landing Road

Modesto, CA 95358

Manager/Owner: Pedro and Candy Marquez

Phone: 209-538-3363

Open Fri., Sat. and Sun. 5:30am to 6pm, year round. For more information, find us on Facebook!

Comments

14 Responses to “Crows Landing Flea Market”
  1. Molly says:

Hello,
    I have been trying to find information on the Crows Landing Flea Market? I would like to know what is required for a vendor? What is your pricing? Days of operation? hours of operation? cost and size of booths?
    Please respond via email mollyb5150@aol.com or please call me 209-259-7733

Thank you!

2. susanna_villalobos says:

Hi I would like know the requirements and the price of a spot please contact me back

3. Donna J says:

Please let me know your vendor requirements. You may either email me at shipgurl1@yahoo.com or call 419-349-4990

4. Julie says:

Hi, I would like to know the price and the vendor requirements. Please email me at littlekely@yahoo.com

5. Bill Garcia says:

Looking for information on price for space and requirements to be a food vendor. I can be reached at Kodiecode5@gmail.com thank you

6. Marielena Delgado says:

Looking for information on price for space and requirements to be a real estate vendor I can be reached at marielena_1@yahoo.com thank you.

7. Stacey Nelson says:

I am interested in the rental amount for vendor space. Please reply to email. thank you

8. Gary keater says:

I wanted to see how much a spot would be ? You can contact me at garyjkester88@Gmail.com

9. Cecilia says:

Hello I am interested knowing how to rent a spot. My email is ortizceo@yahoo.com Thank you

10. Gabriela Ku says:

Looking for information on price for space and requirements to be a food vendor. Please contact me at gabrielaku@gmail.com

11. CHARLOTTE m says:

Would like vendor information – cost and size of booth – set up times for spot. I do hand crafts.

Thanks

12. Guillermo says:

Would like vendor information – cost and size of booth – set up times for spot and requirements. Thank you

13. Guillermo says:

I would like some information for vendors in your flea market. Pricing zise of booth etc.

14. Mihelle Brotherton says:

What to no how i can find out how much for a space each mounth to rent email me please.thank you