Friday, October 31, 2014

Sugarman’s Marketplace

600 Scranton Carbondale Highway – Business Route 6

Eynon, PA 18403

Manager/Owner: Ben Lorenzetto
Phone: 570-237-5260

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sugarmansmarket?fref=ts

Open year round,  Sun. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Formerly called Crown Flea Market @ Sugarman’s Plaza.

Comments

11 Responses to “Sugarman’s Marketplace”
  1. Athena Victory says:

Sugerman’s has been making om really great changes ith their stores & vendors. They’re expanding the hours from 8 AM – 5 PM during the summer. Everything is greatly improved as to neatness. Individual vendors are more customer friendly. Plus, one store – the Barbarian Bazaar – offers workshops and games over the weekend. We like it much better than the other Flea Markets in the area and recommend that you check it out.

• Muninn says:

The fleamarket scrolled back their summer hours. As of June 2012, Sugarman’s Marketplace is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday and Sundays only. The good news is that it’s a lot cooler to shop inside and get out of the sun!

• kim masker says:

your open sat sun 9-5

2. William McElroy says:

I loved visiting this fleamarket! If you have any difficulty walking, an indoor fleamarket is the place to be. They have handicapped paking & everything is wheelchair accessible. It’s also opened all year round in all sorts of weather. My friends & I find that most of the vendors are very friendly. We always find great antiques & books whenever we go. In the past few months, the new management has been cleaning up the place & making it really nice. Plus, there’s even a place that holds workshops on UFOs, runes, and other unusual topics. I can’t wait to see what they have planned for the summer months.

3. Cristagno says:

How much is it to rent a spot?

4. Cindy Estes says:

We had a nice day, bought some cool stuff, and there were some people playing music on the porch of Bubbies Gun Shop.

5. connie reese says:

I was wondering if anyone will buy merchandise to sell at the flea market or do I have to rent a space and sell it.

6. bridget says:

Exited about all the changes at Sugar man’s. Check out knife booth. Make your first right, and then first left. Knives starting at two dollars, whips for five, Zombie Slayers for ten. Jim has cheap tools in booth 1101. Check out Rick’s sports shop, the body jewelry and incense across from him, and pepper spray man by. Front door. Plenty of great deals. Check us out this weekend.

7. Gayla Fischbach says:

Hi, I’ve been to the flea market several times and I really like it. I’m looking to rent a spot outside when weather permits. Can you give me info on when and how I can do this….how much…what time can I set up..etc

Gayla