Friday, May 22, 2015

Sugarman’s Marketplace

600 Scranton Carbondale Highway – Business Route 6

Eynon, PA 18403

Manager/Owner: Ben Lorenzetto
Phone: 570-237-5260

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Sugarmansfleamarket/info?ref=page_internal

web site: http://www.sugarmansfleamarket.com/

Open year round,  Sun. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Formerly called Crown Flea Market @ Sugarman’s Plaza.

Comments

15 Responses to “Sugarman’s Marketplace”
  1. Athena Victory says:

Sugerman’s has been making om really great changes ith their stores & vendors. They’re expanding the hours from 8 AM – 5 PM during the summer. Everything is greatly improved as to neatness. Individual vendors are more customer friendly. Plus, one store – the Barbarian Bazaar – offers workshops and games over the weekend. We like it much better than the other Flea Markets in the area and recommend that you check it out.

2. William McElroy says:

I loved visiting this fleamarket! If you have any difficulty walking, an indoor fleamarket is the place to be. They have handicapped paking & everything is wheelchair accessible. It’s also opened all year round in all sorts of weather. My friends & I find that most of the vendors are very friendly. We always find great antiques & books whenever we go. In the past few months, the new management has been cleaning up the place & making it really nice. Plus, there’s even a place that holds workshops on UFOs, runes, and other unusual topics. I can’t wait to see what they have planned for the summer months.

3. Cristagno says:

How much is it to rent a spot?

4. Danni says:

As a current vendor there, the last known rates were $150 on up per month.

5. Cindy Estes says:

We had a nice day, bought some cool stuff, and there were some people playing music on the porch of Bubbies Gun Shop.

6. Muninn says:

The fleamarket scrolled back their summer hours. As of June 2012, Sugarman’s Marketplace is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday and Sundays only. The good news is that it’s a lot cooler to shop inside and get out of the sun!

7. connie reese says:

I was wondering if anyone will buy merchandise to sell at the flea market or do I have to rent a space and sell it.

8. kim masker says:

your open sat sun 9-5

9. bridget says:

Check out the knife store at sugarman’s for great deals. First right and first left

10. bridget says:

Exited about all the changes at Sugar man’s. Check out knife booth. Make your first right, and then first left. Knives starting at two dollars, whips for five, Zombie Slayers for ten. Jim has cheap tools in booth 1101. Check out Rick’s sports shop, the body jewelry and incense across from him, and pepper spray man by. Front door. Plenty of great deals. Check us out this weekend.

11. Gayla Fischbach says:

Hi, I’ve been to the flea market several times and I really like it. I’m looking to rent a spot outside when weather permits. Can you give me info on when and how I can do this….how much…what time can I set up..etc

Gayla

12. Patricia Jenkins says:

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I have been trying to contact someone over the last few weeks about renting space. No one answers any of the phone numbers, I have tried them all several times. And no one answers messages on their facebook page. I am looking for rates. Also wondering if you can rent by the week instead of monthly. Also since no one answers the phones, how do you set up? I am ready to move on and find some where else to vend. It doesn’t seem like they care much about getting new vendors. Am I missing something?

13. LisaE says:

You can try visiting this web site: http://www.sugarmansfleamarket.com/

and it looks like they have a different facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Sugarmansfleamarket

14. Chany says:

Space is available. Call Ben at 570-876-4098. If you have difficulty getting through call 347-661-2913

15. Chany says:

With spring around the corner call Ben to rent space at 570-876-4098 or 347-661-2913