Tuesday, April 24, 2018

County Line Flea Market

20723 Lynchburg Highway

Forest, VA 24551

Manager/Owner: Dale Hull

Phone: 434-610-2389

Fax:  434-525-6801

Open Sat. & Sun. 6am-4pm year round, weather permitting. Air Conditioned Mini-mall & Cafe. Located west of Lynchburg on US 460 W.

Comments

12 Responses to “County Line Flea Market”
  1. BluemtnMarc says:

Pretty desolate, not so many vendors, plenty of lost treasures(aka junk)

2. alisha says:

very well organzied, lots of space, clean, fun atmosphere, lots and lots of shoppers, parking lot always full, i love ths county line flea market!!!! check em out

3. Glenda says:

It is pretty good considering that we had no flea nearby. It is growing and I enjoyed the afternoon checking it out.

4. Jeff anderson says:

How much is a space ro sell?

5. Stella says:

Need any type of permits or license to sell here ? Especially if they are for protection or weapon like a knife?

6. Becky Beard says:

How much do you charge for a spot to sell

7. ralph stowell says:

what time do I need to be there in the morning to set up my table

8. how much do you charge for a space to sell? I have Christmas and Fall Wreath,also grave sight flowers, headstone saddles.bleeding heart, broken heart,and center pieces.

9. jin kershner sr. says:

your facebook page has my personal house number on it please change repoting

10. GRETA ALLEN says:

MY FAMILY AND I GO TO BEDFORD VA. ABOUT 3 TIMES A YEAR TO MY PARENTS GRAVE. I HAVE ONE LIVING AUNT IN THE “ELK’S HOME IN BEDFORD. WE ALWAYS STOP AT THE COUNTY LINE FLEA MARKET. IT REALLY IS NOT ALOT GOING TO BEDFORD TO STOP AND SEE. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW COUNTY LINE FLEA MARKET TO OPEN UP. I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING , IF NOT FOR ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE. THE NEW INSIDE WILL BE GREAT NOT TOO COLD AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER. I UNDERSTAND THEY WILL HAVE SEATING FOR ABOUT 30 PEOPLE TO EAT THERE. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE FLEA MARKET YOU MUST COME AND LOOK AROUND. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. HOPE THE MARKET WILL BE OPEN IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM NOW. SEE YOU SOON!!!!! OPEN AROUND THE 3rd WEEK IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

11. Marlyn Buffington says:

Your web sites do not have any info on when you are open and
    What hours. I want to know when your new building is open.

12. LisaE says: