Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Alpine Village Swap Meet

833 West Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90502
Phone: 310-327-2483

Swap Meet Manager: Omar

Web: www.alpinevillagecenter.com

Open Tues.-Sun. 6am-3:30pm. At Alpine Village you’ll find tons of shoppers – restaurants and bakery on site! Visit us online.

Comments

13 Responses to “Alpine Village Swap Meet”
  1. Ap says:

VENDOR’S WANTED. CALL US AT 323-770-1961

2. Lynn Norunner says:

interested in selling at the flea market please send me an update and number
    on what is required and any possible fees thank you or call at 562-719-4813

3. Lynn Norunner says:

please send info on how to acquire a spot to sell at flea market for alpine village and what is the required fees and such thanks

4. Lynn Norunner says:

tried calling number no response thanks

5. 1 st Class Vinyl Windows says:

Hello,
    We are a vendor at your Swap Meet and as of month our empolyee Juan Rodriguez said we need a permit to sell our windows. Is this something new?
    This weekend 2/27/16-2/28/16 he will bring a copy of our Contractor’s License and if you
    could you please get back to me on what paper work we need to fill out or who we need to contact in order to continue to sell at the swap meet.

Lorie Wilcox
    1st Class Windows
    714 643-9807

6. Kristine Gauthier says:

Please email me some information on the Alpine Village Swap Meet–how do I register to be a vender, the fees, the times and whatever else I should know to sell there.

Kristine

7. Luis Carpio says:

Please send me vendor information. I would like to sell at your Swapmeet

8. Jennifer says:

I would like information about being a vendor here at the Alpine Swapmeet. The cost etc.

9. Hi Sanders says:

How can I get a booth at Alphine swap meet?

10. adrian a rama says:

I’m wondering to get the vendor info to sell on the swap meet.

11. alexandra serrato says:

Hi,

What do I need in order to become a vendor at alpine village? I’m interested on the weekends.

thanks!

12. Scarlet says:

Hello, i am interested in selling at your swap meet. I wish to know the requirements to become a vendor. What are the documents, times and fees associated in order to have a spot at the swap meet?

13. Dean DeRemer says:

I would like to know what is the admission costs to enter the swap meet?
    What are the foot-traffic #’s on a weekly/yearly basis?
    Other demographics that would be interesting to a potential vendor.
    Thank you!